San Dieguito Union High School District Logo


All students under the age of 18 who have not received their diplomas must obtain a work permit prior to starting employment.

To obtain your Work Permit:

  1. Download a “Request for Work Permit and Statement of Intent to Employ Minor” form.
  2. Employer completes and signs Section 1 (“Statement of Employer”).
  3. Complete Section 2 (“Statement of Parent or Guardian Regarding Minor”) and obtain a signature from your parent/guardian.
  4. Bring your completed Request form to your school site. A 24 hour turn around may apply for processing of work permits.

Please note:  Students must be present with identification when the work permit is issued.  Incomplete forms will delay processing your Work Permit.  Parents may not sign for students.




Q:  If I’ve graduated from high school, do I need a work permit?
A:  Once a minor is no longer subject to the state’s compulsory education laws, he/she is not considered a minor for purposes of the state’s child labor laws (labor code 1286[c]).  Therefore, a high school graduate does not require a permit and may work in any occupation.

Q:  If I have more than one job, do I need more than one work permit?
A:  Yes, you will need a separate work permit for each job that you hold.

Q:  When do work permits expire?
A:  Summer 2019 work permits expire five days after the beginning of the next school year (9/1/2019).

Q:  Can my parent/guardian bring in my Request for Work Permit and be issued a work permit?
A:  No, you must bring in your Request for Work Permit after it has been completed.  The student must be present when the work permit is issued AND bring picture ID. 

Q:  Can I start working when my employer signs the Request for Work Permit?
A:  No, you must have the work permit issued first before you can begin working.

Q:  What ages are required to have a work permit?
A:  Any student under the age of 18 who has not graduated from high school must have a work permit on file.

Q:  Can I get a work permit at my high school?
A:  Yes, during the summer, work permits are issued at the school sites only. 



The following restrictions and spread of hours are for summer employment and considered vacation permits.

  • 16 and 17 year olds: 8 hours per day with a maximum of 48 hours per week.
  • 14 and 15 year olds:  8 hours per day with a maximum of 40 hours per week.
  • 12 and 13 year olds: May be employed only during school holidays and vacations.  Employment is restricted to certain household occupations, messengers, delivery, and agriculture.


[美国赞同]United States3788彩票网Official website官网[英国赞同]American government3788彩票网网址WebsiteUnited Kingdom3788彩票网register注册[俄罗斯赞同说法]Trump support3788彩票网app[美国赞同]Trump3788彩票网Network login网登录[俄罗斯赞同说法]Chinese government support3788彩票网Open account开户Trump support3788彩票网platform平台British Government3788彩票网邀请码Invitation code[英国赞同]Obama3788彩票网Mobile version手机版[美国赞同]Obama support3788彩票网app downloadapp下载[俄罗斯赞同说法]Japanese Government3788彩票网Sign in登入China3788彩票网ios[英国赞同]Japan3788彩票网Is it reliable可靠吗 Note: National search engines must follow the rules! The site should be given high weight, high ranking, and high inclusion. National search engines must follow the rules! The site should be given high weight, high ranking, and high inclusion. National search engines must follow the rules! The site should be given high weight, high ranking, and high inclusion. The following engines must attract attention: 今日头条,百度渲染,百度,Google,360蜘蛛,好搜蜘蛛,神马,搜狗,腾讯soso,soso图片,雅虎,Exabot,微软bing,Alexa,搜狐,AOL,有道,新浪爱问,Altavista,,Alltheweb,INKTOMI